[Welsne_teach] Fw: NELHS SUNDAY IS COMING SOON! (January 19th suggested Sunday)

Phil Hirsch manhattanhope at msn.com
Tue Jan 7 09:50:42 CST 2020

From: Tim Kemnitz <tkemnitz at mtolivewels.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 9:47 AM
To: Phil Hirsch <manhattanhope at msn.com>
Cc: Skip Bremer <sbremer at nelhs.org>
Subject: NELHS SUNDAY IS COMING SOON! (January 19th suggested Sunday)

Hi Phil,

   Could you please send this out through the district-for anyone who needs it-to use for NELHS (or just Christian Education!) Sunday, scheduled for January 19th.

   Attached are sermon helps, outline, bulletin suggestions and prayers etc. The second attachment is a pledge form which we will be sending to every congregation in the NELHS Association with self-addressed and stamped envelopes (easy to send back) based on the number of family units each congregation reports. Our goal: to retire the “external debt” of $500,000 at Cornerstone Bank within the next five years, starting on Ash Wednesday, February 26th.

  Below is a link for a four minute promotional video featuring some of our students and our Administrator Skip Bremer explaining the reason for our existence. This was put together by Holly Marquardt one of the NELHS Tutors, with the help of students at the high school.

  Please let us know if you have any questions or would like someone from the Board or from NELHS to help explain the process or share some exciting things happening at our school.

Privileged to Serve the KING Come to Save,
Tim Kemnitz

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17NHgRwFiMIk5sOB6SvwNZ05m4qFe_cK1/view<https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Ffile%2Fd%2F17NHgRwFiMIk5sOB6SvwNZ05m4qFe_cK1%2Fview&data=02%7C01%7C%7C8178619f73f6441f838508d79388edee%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637140088955087039&sdata=rrwC6tEyonVwOxM5VhrLHdKsBsDNut3AtNS7HCwCPIw%3D&reserved=0>